Sunday, February 06, 2011

Más allá de la ciencia


Our first appearance in the Spanish version of the Fortean Times. I can't link to the whole article, it's about ten pages long, but a substantial treatment of our edition of Yusupov's account of the murder of Rasputin sits in close company with other freakery. Here's a translation of the cover stories:

CONSPIRACIES
The secret life of Rasputin's killer.

The mystery of the ambulant rocks.

ESOTERICISM
The alchemical peach.

Exclusive revelations about alien technology.

New techniques to change one's karma.

SIGNS OF THE APOCALYPSE

Are animals warning us of the end of days?

On a related note, I've been tempted every time I've been in David's bookshop over the past few years to buy the second-hand Dover thrift edition of The Complete Books of Charles Fort, but even being second-hand and thrifty it comes out at about £27. Oh well, maybe I'll just have to make up all the accounts of alien phenomena I need.

No comments: